Theoretical working capacity: 4250 m2/h
Compact 24V ride-on scrubbing machine available with two counter rotating brushes, two reduction gears and a working path of 85 cm.
Theoretical productivity: 4250 m2/h.
Compact Ride-on scrubber, 24V batteries powered and equipped with double counter rotating brushes with two geared motors and a cleaning path of 85 cm.
The polyethylene tanks are very thick and ensure a 100 liters detergent solution capacity.
The battery van allows to store batteries up to 240Ah for a 5 hours autonomy which is optimal for surfaces of 4250 m2/h.
The driving seat is ergonomic and the dashboard features digital controls, indicating the settings and the battery level, the hours the machine worked and the brush pressure.
– Squeegee width: 1070 mm – Brushes motor: 1100 Watt
– Motion system: automatic – Maximum gradient: 10%
– Suction motor: 580 Watt – Suction vacuum: 160 mbar
– Machine dimensions: – Battery compartment:
- L: 1575 mm L: 415 mm
- H: 1320 mm H: 520 mm
- W: 900 mm W: 385 mm
– Machine weight w/o battery: 282 kg – Loudness: <70 dB (A)
– Traction motor: 500 Watt – Movement speed: 5 km/h
– Class: III – Protection level: IP 23