Vanguard line is our line of products aimed for professional customers who also seek, in addition to robustness, design and ergonomics, which are the results of years of R & D study.
Each model is equipped with large wheels for easy transport, accessories storage facility, plastic shockproof structures and quiet operation.
Why high pressure cleaner ? Is it better pressure or delivery rate ?
The right criteria to define the high-pressure cleaner performances is the washing effectiveness. The elements that influence this value are: delivery rate (water volume processed by the pump per unit of time) and pressure (l/h water power on a surface). The higher the delivery rate, the faster the washing phase (less rinsing time); the higher the pressure, the deeper the washing (better dirt removal).
It is often emphasized the pressure only (that’s because the pump size and the consequent manufacturing costs are cheaper), but delivery rate is as important as pressure.
- 4 poles electrical motor (1450 RPM) with thermal protection.
- Three ceramic pistons, brass linear pump head with built-in by-pass valve.
- Low voltage and delayed Total Stop.
- Suction and delivery valves S/S.
- Vertical burner with high thermal efficiency steel coil.
- Temperature regulation gauge with sensitive stainless steel coil.
- Low fuel light lamp bulb and cut off.
- Safety valve.
- Built-in detergent tank for indirect suction.
- Auxiliary motor for burner.
- Hose-reel (optional).
|Operating pressure / max:||160 bar|
|Delivery rate:||660 l/h|
|Absorbed power / Voltage:||4300 W/400 V-50 Hz 3 ph|
|Motor-pump type:||MP4/1450 RPM|
|Max inlet water temperature:||40 °C|
|Max outlet water temperature||140 °C|